How do I know if a Ring fits my finger?
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease. When there’s an oversize knuckle, please contact us and we will help you measure the size.
- Many people find that a variance of a quarter size will still fit comfortably most of the time.
- The wider the ring, the tighter it will fit on a finger. For anything 6mm+ in width, go a half size up.
- Keep in mind that finger size fluctuates slightly based on diet, temperature and activity. The way your ring fits may change slightly over the course of a single day.
- If the measurement falls between two sizes, order the between size.